1. Personal information to be collected
a. The company collects the following customer information for customer inquiries and consultation.
- Essential items: name, mobile phone number, email, product for inquiry, inquiry
b. The following information can be automatically generated and collected in during your use of the service.
- Service use record (connection date and time), connection IP, content of communications
2. Purpose of the collection and use of personal information
a. To provide services to OCI customers
b. To answer various questions and requests from customer through identify authentication, post notices for service improvement, change, and others
3. The retention and use period of personal information
If a customer does not want OCI to retain their personal information, they may apply for the deletion of personal information at any time, and the following information will be retained for a specified period for the following reasons.
Retention of information pursuant to the company’s internal policy
- Retention items: Name, Phone number, E-mail address, Products for inquiry, Title, Content
- Reasons for retention: To avoid confusion in service use and cooperation in the investigation of illegal users
- Retention period: Until a request for the deletion of personal information is filed.