OCI provides TDI, which is used around the world in foam type products such as the components of vehicles, beds, paints, and adhesives.
It is a basic material of polyurethane (PU) that is widely used in industrial fields and daily living such as the components of vehicles, shoes, furniture, and beds as well as paints and adhesives.
It is manufactured by reacting the toluenediamine (TDA) generated by hydrogenation of dinitrotoluene (DNT) with phosgene (COCl2).
OCI, which started manufacturing TDI in 1990 on a scale of 25,000t/yr at its plant in Gunsan plant, became equipped with the current 50,000-ton production scale in 2004 and now provides TDI around the world, including to China, Turkey and Southeast Asia, as well as major domestic companies.
Business Foundation Year
Plant in Gunsan, Jeollabuk-do / Capacity: 50,000t/yr
Major Buying Countries
China, Turkey, Southeast Asia, Korea, etc.
Major Domestic TDI Production Company
Major domestic TDI producer that stably provides products and maintains close relationships with demanders at home and abroad.
Experience and technology accumulated over 30 years.
- Product Name : Toluene Di-Isocyanate (TDI)
- Chemical Formula : CH3C6H3(NCO)2
- Certification : ISO 9001, ISO 14001, KOSHA 18001, OHSAS 18001, KGS 18001
- Contact Number : 82-2-727-9495, 82-2-727-9469
- E-mail : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Information DOWNLOAD