Career Development Programs
OCI people create new changes by challenging themselves to the new chance.
The employees of OCI acquire actual work experience through various training programs and develop themselves as specialists with global competencies.
Development Program KEY POINT
Develop talent equipped with global competency.
Develop talent who understand the practical side of business by on-job training.
Develop talent to be the top expertise of each area.
Talent Development System
|임원||임원 워크샵, 신입임원과정||임원과정(해외&국내)|
|팀장||부장워크샵, 신임 부장과정, 경력사원입문과정||
직무교육(사외 & e-Learning by job)
e-Learning program(English, Chinese, etc.)
|매니저||매니저 심화과정, 매니저 필수과정, 경력사원입문과정|
|선임책임||선임책임 심화과정, 선임책임 필수과정, 경력사원입문과정|
|책임||책임 필수과정, 6개월/1년차 워크샵, 신입사원 입문과정&OJT, 경력사원입문과정|
Major Training Program
- On-Boarding System for New-hires
- Systematic supporting programs for new hires with entry training courses for new hires and workshops for 6-month/1-year employees
- Mandatory Courses per Position
- Supports advancement through courses designed to improve key competencies for each position
- MBA Course
- OCI supports MBA programs with the best instructors and subjects for manager-level employees
- Outstanding Global Program Support
- OCI supports Global programs for leader-level employees
- Training Conferences for Engineers
- OCI offers various opportunities with short-term overseas training programs for selected engineers every year
- Global Dispatch System
- OCI offers opportunities for dispatch to overseas subsidiaries to foster global competencies in the United States, China and Japan to foster global competencies
- Chinese Courses
- OCI operates business Chinese classes on multiple levels to help improve the Chinese language proficiency of employees (Every business site)
- Intensive Foreign Language Courses
- Foreign Language Courses for employees that require foreign language proficiency business and culture in a short period of time